Warrant Code Structure
How are warrant codes structured?
All warrants have a unique 6 character code.
- The first three letters represent the underlying Asset
- The fourth character identfies the type of warrant
The fifth letter indicates the Issuer Code
The sixth letter indicates Long or Short
- I, J: Instalments and Instalments MINIs
- S: Self-funding Instalments
- K, Q, M: MINIs
- L: GSL MINIs
- T, U, V, W: Put and call trading warrants
- X, Y, Z: Others which include barrier and knockout warrants/turbo warrants
- A to O: Long/Call
- P to Z: Short/Put
The next available letter is normally used for position 6